Britam Career Recruitment : Corporate Sales Assistant in Kenya Jan 2018
Britam Job Vacancy : Corporate Sales Assistant in Kenya Jan 2018
Britam Career Vacancy : Corporate Sales Assistant in Kenya Jan 2018
- Company: Britam
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
JOB PURPOSE: To support the Pensions sales team in achieving set targets by providing administrative support role.
- Receiving, processing & issuing IPP application forms
- Processing, setting up in fund master, assembling & dispatching IPP policy documents
- Receiving and processing annuity and Income Draw Down application forms
- Product presentations to walk-in prospective clients
- Annuity & Income Draw Down quotations
- Customer Relationship management
- Facilitating the sales team and intermediaries in their sales processes
- Handling prospective client enquiries via email, telephone and any other media
- Weekly and monthly production reports
- Coordination of core departmental activities including both internal and external meetings, events, intermediary reward schedule and dispatch
- Management of the pensions collection account through efficient and timely identification and receipting of funds received into the account
- Handling all sales related matters while the sales team is out in the field
- Performs any other duties assigned by the Sales Manager
Key Qualifications, Knowledge And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field
- Professional Qualifications (ACII, AIIK, CPA)
- Learning and Researching: Rapidly learns new tasks and commits information to memory quickly; demonstrates an immediate understanding of newly presented information; gathers comprehensive information to support decision making at management level; learns from successes and failures and seeks colleague and customer feedback.
- Working with People: Shows respect for the views and contributions of other team members; shows empathy; listens, supports and cares for others; consults others and shares information and expertise with them; builds team spirit and reconciles conflict; adapts to the team and fits in well.
- Applying Expertise and Technology: Applies specialist and technical expertise; uses technology to achieve work objectives; develops job knowledge and expertise (theoretical and practical) through continual professional development; demonstrates an understanding of different organisational departments and functions.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; exhibits high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintains own quality and productivity; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves projects goals.
- Following Instructions and Procedures: Follows procedures and policies; keeps to schedules; arrives punctually for work and meetings; demonstrates commitment to the organisation; complies with legal obligations and safety requirements of the role.
- Adhering to Principles and Values: Upholds ethics and values; demonstrates integrity; accepts diversity; display individual responsibility towards the community and the environment; models the organizational values during every day interactions.
How to Apply