Bingwa Sacco Secretary Career Vacancy in Kenya August 2016
Job Vacancy : Bingwa Sacco Secretary Career Employment in Kenya
Bingwa Sacco Secretary Job Recruitment in Kenya
- Provide receptionist services
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, other special events as directed by the CEO
- Typing agendas and minutes
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- Handling correspondence
- Respond to inquiries, answering telephone calls and taking messages.
- Maintaining Sacco diary and arranging appointments for the CEO.
- Typing and word processing.
- Liaising with relevant organisations as advised by the CEO
- Must have attained a least C+ mean grade and have at least C in Maths and C+ in either English or Kiwashili
- Diploma in secretarial studies or University degree in Business Administration from a recognized institution.
- Should have worked for at least 3 years in a busy environment with a track record of achievement.
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Must be between 25-40 years of age
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills preferably, attentive to detail, able to maintain confidentiality, planning and organizing skills, time management, interpersonal skills and customer- orientated service
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all staff.
- Ability to compile information and prepare reports.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and maintain confidential information.
- Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multi skill.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
Once you complete, click on the submit button below, follow the simple instructions and send.
Alternatively, save a copy on your machine and attach it to an e-mail.
Send the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 16th August, Mid-night