Beware Job Seekers of Malteser International Fake Job Offers
Malteser International Regional Office based in Kileleshwa, Nairobi would like to issue the following statement:
Malteser International is warning job seekers of fake job offers that are currently being circulated by persons/individuals purporting to work for Malteser International.
The job fraudsters either call or use email to get in touch with potential job seekers informing them of non-existent job openings within Malteser International.
The fraudsters then ask the job seekers to send money to process documents or some other form of payment related to the job offer.
In light of this, Malteser International would like to request job seekers to note the following:
1. The organization’s recruitment process in Kenya is conducted in conjunction/collaboration with its Regional Office located in Kileleshwa, Nairobi.
2. Malteser International does not charge any fees at any stage of its recruitment process. Whether during application, shortlisting, interview, training or otherwise.
3. Malteser International does not headhunt for possible candidates. Contact is only made by Malteser International officials when an applicant has responded to an official job advertisement.
4. Malteser International has neither authorized any individual nor any other agency to recruit on its behalf.
5. The organization does not request for any information related to personal bank accounts or other such private information as part of the recruitment process.
If any person has fallen victim of the fake job offers, Malteser International would kindly request that you report the case to the nearest police station for appropriate action.
If on the other hand you have any doubts about the authenticity of an e-mail, letter or telephone communication about any job offer purportedly from, for or on behalf of Malteser International and its officials, kindly contact the Regional Office using the address below.
P.O Box 66587-00800,
P.O Box 66587-00800,
Tel: (020) 2010487