Android Software Engineer Job Vacancy in Kenya July 2017
Android Software Engineer Career Recruitment Vacancy in Kenya
Android Software Engineer Job Vacancy in Kenya
Job Summary: We have a growing systems development team based in Nairobi, Mumbai and Pune.
- At least 2 years’ experience developing native Android applications
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented concept
- Proficiency with REST and JSON
- High proficiency with development tools, i.e you are comfortable using Android Studio debug mode when necessary, ADB, GIT … etc
- An enthusiasm and appreciation for TDD and what it can do for you
- Understanding of the common design patterns e.g MVP, MVVM, MVC, SOLID, CLEAN
- A firm grasp of multi-threading, asynchronicity, and networking
- Experience with Robolectric, Espresso and Mockito would be a plus
- A published app on Google Play store is a plus
- Experience working in a SCRUM team setting across multiple locations
- Excellent observational skills and a forward thinking / planning attitude
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Interest in the customer experience and user journey of products
- Keen eye for safety (we are working in the fuels business!)
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “2896”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2896 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 21st July 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.