Amica Sacco Human Resource and Administration Manager Career Vacancy in Muranga Town Kenya
Amica Sacco Human Resource and Administration Manager Job Opportunity in Muranga Town Kenya
Amica Sacco Human Resource and Administration Manager Career Recruitment in Muranga Town Kenya
Our Client, Amica Savings & Credit Ltd wishes to recruit a competent individual to fill the position of Human Resource and Administration Manager.
This position will be based at the Head Office, Muranga Town
Primary Responsibility: Reporting to the CEO, the primary responsibility will be to provide leadership and technical support in Human Resources Management, and advice the management on likelihood in HR matters, their implications and impact to business.
In addition to ensure the SACCO has competent, motivated, engaged and productive human resources and work environment where employees can realize their career aspirations.
- Develop and implement HR strategies
- Continually review and implement HRM policies
- Ensure the company is fully compliant with the relevant employment laws
- Develop, implement and monitor HR budgets
- Develop manpower plans and facilitate the recruitment process.
- Develop, implement and continuously review programs aimed at improving the employment relations
- Maintenance of HR records and the database
Experience, Knowledge and Abilities
- At least Three (3) years’ of working experience in similar position, team players with excellent, leadership, negotiation, interpersonal communication and decision making skills and should demonstrate ability to implement change. In-depth Knowledge of the relevant labour laws.
- Minimum Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Business degree from a recognized University,
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Member of the IHRM(K), current practicing certificate, proficient in all MS Office applications and working knowledge of HRM software
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit cover letter and curriculum vitae indicating current and expected remuneration package to: firstname.lastname@example.org; by 25th July 2017.