Alternate Doors Job Vacancy : HR Assistant in Kenya October 2017
Alternate Doors Career Vacancy : HR Assistant in Kenya October 2017
Alternate Doors Job Recruitment Vacancy : HR Assistant
- Company: Alternate Doors
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Kenya
Our client is a leading provider of information and communication technology solutions, across East Africa Region currently looking to hire a Human Resource Assistant.
Reporting to the HR & Administration Manager.
Human Resource Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for administration of staff performance appraisal.
- Assist in updating and roll-out of Human Resource policies and in observing to ensure that that they are respected
- Assist staff in clarifying on HR policies, processes, procedures and standard Company practices
- Provide HR administrative support such as placement of advertisements, receiving and filling applications, inviting candidates for interview, organizing interview venues, issuance of new staff identity cards etc, during staff recruitment processes
- Update and maintain all staff records and individual files including contracts, leave, medical, appraisals, etc
- Generate regular monthly records and reports such as leave report and staff lists
- Process and follow up claims for medical cover, insurance and other staff issues
- Draft company contracts for review and approval
- Support in the implementation of staff training and development programs
- Provide administrative support for staff welfare programs/activities
- Contribute in the alignment and design of additional HR policies, processes and procedures.
- Interpreting legal opinions and offering guidance on legal requirements
- Exceptional leadership skills, firm and decisive
- High emotional intelligence, Interpersonal skills and Self-Motivation & drive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have expertise in legal terminologies and their interpretation
- Have experience in administering staff performance appraisal
- Self-motivated and ability to work within deadlines with high organizational skills
Qualifications for the Human Resource Assistant Job
- Must be a holder of Bachelor of Laws degree, bachelor of commerce or any other related degree from a recognized institution
- Diploma in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage