Job Re-Advertisement: Agronomist
Location: Narok County
The Positions Involve:
- Knowledge and use of modern and organic farming techniques;
- Formulation and implementation of curriculum for community agriculture trainings;
- Planning, managing and execution of agriculture initiatives;
- Managing farm on a daily basis;
- Advising on spraying and treatment of crops;
- Managing of greenhouses and advising on the ready crops ready for harvest.
- Conducts experiments or investigations in field-crop problems and develops new methods of growing crops to secure more efficient production, higher yield, and improved quality.
- Planning and carrying out crop rotation and advising on best farming techniques to develop and improve varieties of field crops to specific soils or climates, and resistance to diseases and pests
- Degree / Diploma in Agronomy
- Excellent knowledge on Agriculture Extension Programs;
- Good communication skills: interpersonal / oral and written;
- At least 5 years’ experience in Agronomy;
- Excellent Computer skills and Project management skills;
- Dedicated and passionate individual who shows initiative;
How to Apply
Send your CV email@example.com by 19th May 2017.
WE empowers international change. WE make this change through our holistic, sustainable international development model, WE Villages.
WE Charity is part of WE which empowers people to change the world and have been working in Kenya for the past decade. WE invite you to join a community of people who are making the world a better place.