Agriculture and Food Authority (AFA) Procurement Manager Job Vacancy in Kenya October 2017
Agriculture and Food Authority (AFA) Procurement Manager Job Employment in Kenya
Agriculture and Food Authority (AFA) Procurement Manager Job Opportunity in Kenya
- Liaise with the Directorates and various departments to prepare and expedite the implementation of the Authority’s consolidated annual procurement plan.
- Lead the identification and prequalification of suppliers of the Authority’s goods, works and services in accordance with the procurement regulations;
- Negotiate and liaise with the Legal department for the preparation of final contracts with suppliers of goods, works and services in line with the Authority’s procurement policy; and
- Coordinate the disposal of the Authority’s assets and stores.
- Is a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Procurement or related field from a recognized university;
- Has not less than (six) 6 years’ working experience with at least two (2) years in a similar role;
- Has a Post Graduate qualification in Procurement, Purchasing and Supplies and/or Supply Chain Management; and
- Hold valid membership to Kenya Institute of Supply Chain Management (KISCM), be on good standing and have a valid practising certificate, as stipulated in the Supply Practitioners Management Act 2007 or other relevant professional body.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and should submit among other documents; Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations, Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board; Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority; Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau.
It you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for any of the roles above, please submit your application including copies of your academic arid professional certificates, testimonials and your curriculum vitae, including among other details your current position, current remuneration, e-mail and telephone contacts of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience and quoting the respective reference number on your application letter.
Remuneration for these posts will be as prescribed by Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
To be considered, your application must be received by Wednesday 18 October 2017 addressed to:
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
Deloitte Place, Waiyaki Way Westlands,
AFA is an equal opportunity employer and canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please also note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.