Agri-market Development Agency Job Employment Vacancy : Marketing Coordinators in Kenya Jan 2018
Agri-market Development Agency Career Vacancy : Marketing Coordinators
Agri-market Development Agency Job Vacancy : Marketing Coordinators
- Company: Agri-market Development Agency
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type:
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Our client is a Christian-based Africa-wide agri-market development agency specialized in value chain analysis, profitable smallholder commercialization and market access.
They are seeking to recruit Marketing Coordinators.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
- Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
- Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business.
- Responding to current and new clients’ requests and providing support and illustrating our services portfolio and capability.
- Understanding and communicating local customer needs and expectation throughout the organization.
- Maintain records of customer details / sales visits and generate reports on the same.
- Identify potential customers and register opportunities in the system; relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
- Promote the services offers by the company and coordinate sales efforts with other departments.
- Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor in Communication / Marketing or any other related field.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in sales
- Prior experience in the Agricultural sector and Financial Institutions will be an added advantage
- Good communication and persuasion skills
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV ONLY and cover letter to email@example.com before 15th December 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line. NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement