Aga Khan University Hospital Job Vacancy in Nairobi in Kenya October 2017
Aga Khan University Hospital Career Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya
Aga Khan University Hospital Career Recruitment in Nairobi Kenya
Director, Surgical Services
Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer, the Director, Surgical Services will be responsible and accountable for the delivery of safe, effective and efficient patient-family centered care through the continuum of surgical services to include outpatient surgery unit, surgical wards, preoperative unit, operating room, post anesthesia care unit, sterile processing department and anesthesia services.
- Create and convey the mission and vision of surgical service in line with the hospitals Mission, Vision and Values.
- Formulate departmental goals and objective in collaboration with key department leaders to direct departments activities and goals
- Assist surgical services personnel in evaluating practice and creating strategies for further improvement.
- Facilitate or serve as a member of multidisciplinary team in surgical services planning of patient care.
- Prepare annual capital, operational and staffing budgets in collaboration with CNO, department chair and section heads to meet department goals.
Business Development and Operations Manager
Ref No: 10/004
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, Outreach Division, the Operations and Business Development Manager will seek to identify new industry openings, the development of proposals for potential business sites through the expert negotiations, implement revenue enhancement strategies for all outreach centres as well as manage the day to day operation activities of the centres.
- Planning and budgeting whilst overseeing the overall financial management for the designated centers;
- Manage cost and internal controls for resources of designated centers;
- Participate in the Institutional sales and operations goals;
- Locate and propose potential business sites by contacting potential partners whilst discovering and exploring opportunities;
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions;
- Provide leadership to the employees in the various centres to ensure business goals are achieved.