Being a dynamic organization, we offer research writing services international students in United Arab Emirates, Europe, America, Australia, and Asia. This has provided us with an opportunity to offer part-time and full-time employment to hardworking, intelligent, and industrious bachelors and technical diploma graduates in Kenya.
Our fundamental goal is to establish and maintain reliable customer relations through the provision of timely, quality and plagiarism-free work. Therefore, writers must always ensure that they work towards attaining this goal at all times.
As we enter into a high season when the number of orders shall greatly increase, we are currently recruiting both experienced or fresh-but-ready and willing to learn writers in the fields of Business, Management, Marketing, computer science, IT management, Biological Sciences (Biochemistry, Biotechnology, and Applied Biology, Medical Laboratory Sciences, etc.) among other academic/technical subjects.
Priority will be given to candidates with the following:
- Past Experience in Writing, particularly technical orders.
- Knowledge in standard referencing styles like APA, Harvard, MLA, Turabian/Chicago, and Oxford
- Personal Laptop/Desktop
- Reliable Internet Access
- This is a full-time employment but writers shall work from the comfort of their homes (Freelancing).
- Writers shall be required to give a reliable telephone contact that is reachable 24 hours a day.
- Salaries shall be paid twice a month, between 18th-22nd and 4th-6th every month.
- Orders are paid after every two weeks i.e. on 15th and 1st day of every month.
- Payments range between 150-250 per page (275words) depending on the nature and urgency of the order.
- Please note that customers have a right to request for a revision on work done and this is not usually paid for (If the revision instructions are valid of course).
- Disappearance from an order, late submission, or PLIAGIARISM attracts fines and therefore writers must always avoid any of these.
- Request for deadline extension is possible, provided this is done in advance.
- Writers are entitled to a bonus of Sh.50 per page for work well done in case of a positive feedback from the customers.
- Successful Candidates shall be notified through phone.