Our Client, a fast growing General Insurance Company wishes to recruit suitable persons to fill the position of Finance Manager
Finance Manager Job Responsibilities
- Provide guidance, direction and strategic thinking to the leadership team related to cash flow management, financial risk planning and other strategic initiatives
- Safeguarding of the company financial resources
- Provide leadership in all financial initiatives, including but not limited to, budgeting, forecasting, financial statements, taxes, option plans, and insurance
- Treasury management: Assess, recommend, and implement a cash management system and liaise with banks and other financiers
- Enforcement and review of internal financial controls and financial procedures manual
- Oversee the operations of the procurement function
- Manage financial information systems and accounting tools including maintenance, evaluation, and implementation
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with third parties such as external auditors, financial service providers, and investors
- Identify key metrics to monitor and track company performance
- Coordinate financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements
- Responsible for company compliance with relevant regulatory aspects.
- Prepare, analyse and submit reports to various stakeholders as may be required from time to time.
Requirements for the Finance Manager Job
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting or Finance) or equivalent, ACCA or CPA (K). MBA will be an added advantage
- 4+ years’ financial management and accounting experience at management level in the Insurance Industry (General Business).
- Excellent management skills and ability to motivate staff to deliver results, team Player, ability to deliver under pressure and a business mind as well as positive attitude.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit cover letter and curriculum vitae indicating current and expected remuneration package to: email@example.com; by 15th March 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.