Personal Assistant to the MD (Out of Nairobi) Job Vacancy 2013 opportunity
Our Client is a 5 Star Hotel currently recruiting a PA to the Managing Director.Responsibilities:
- Provide a full range of confidential personal assistance to the Managing Director and responsible for the execution of secretarial duties, management and organisation of Managing Director’s office.
- Compose and prepare correspondences, reports, memorandums, agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and business associates.
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- Arrange meetings/conferences; prepare presentations and other related tasks.
- Make travel arrangements for related local and overseas trip.
- Convey, coordinate, supervise, pursue and follow up on the instructions by the Managing Director to the respective management staff.
- To undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by the Managing Director.
- Liaisons with internal departments, subsidiaries, bankers, lawyers and government offices.
- Able to do multi-task, prioritize work and meet tight schedules.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Those with experience in the hospitality industry will have an added advantage.
- Possessing good communication skills
- Detailed-oriented, well-organized, courteous, conscientious, resourceful and proactive with sense of urgency in completing the tasks assigned.
- Self-motivated with a high level of integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, negotiation and reporting skills.
- Good working attitude, mature personality, team player and able to work under a minimum supervision.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent
If you feel you fit the above role,please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org