Jan 2017 Kenya Latest Job Vacancy for New Finance in Mombasa
Jan 2017 Kenya Current Job for New Finance in Mombasa
Kenya Job Vacancy for New Finance in Mombasa
Job Tittle : Employment in an FMCG Company
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading FMCG requires;
The Role: The Oracle Super User will Provide functional support, guide and assist the Finance Team with respect to Functional issues.
Perform the end of month activities and reconcile with other Modules of Oracle.
Finance Jobs Responsibilities
- Help and guide to clear payments, receipts, transactions.
- Check and clear open interface transactions Help and clear the cash management Cashflows, Transfers Cleared status of a cleared payment, receipt.
- Perform the general ledger reconciliations.
- Perform AR Receipt or AP payment issues if any pending
- Guide and assist AP team in performing various transactions.
- Check and Clear open transactions, help and identify wrong transactions.
- Reconciliations between Order Management and AP.
- Clearing the Open transactions in AP. Perform the Recons between AP & GL Perform & Check the Revaluation of Debtors and provide monthly
- Recon Statements for Fx. Transactions.
- Help & Identify the Transactions in clearing Accounts and post to respective customer accounts. Perform the
- Period Closing Activities for Month
- Fixed Asset
- Track the Capital Assets – WIP with AP modules.
- Perform Mass Additions / Split / Merge / Transfers Perform Depreciation run every month and Post to GL
- Perform the Assets Retirements / Revaluations.
- Recon’s – Asset Clearing to GL Account Perform the Period Close on monthly basis.
- Perform and Maintain the year end Processes
- Improve the General Ledger performance Setting the current Program profile performance.
- Finance Journals – Create, Modify, Post, Inquire, ADI Postings Budget journals – Create, Modify, Post,
- Inquire, ADI Postings Create and Perform the Recurring Journals.
- Perform and Maintain FSG Report Ensuring the Functional Security in General Ledger Ensure the Recons with other Sub ledger Ensuring the
- Period Close on monthly basis Running and clearing the Period close Exceptions.
- Period Close Management & Consolidations Perform and Maintain the yearend Processes. Inventory Sound knowledge on Inventory transactions and movements and GL code distributions.
- Analysis and Tracking of material movements for each cost group and identify its impact on the GL transactions.
- Analysis and Tracking of material distribution for each cost group and identify its impact on the GL transactions.
- Perform the Inventory to GL reconciliations and advise the reasons for the differences and suggest solutions.
- Reconciliations between the Inter-Org Stock Movements Reconciliation between the Inventory and GL Lines.
- Ensuring the Recons with other Sub ledger Ensuring the Period Close on monthly basis Running and clearing the Period close Exceptions.
Qualifications & Requirements for the Finance Jobs
- A Degree in Business / Accounting related studies Oracle Certifications in GL/AP/AR/CM/FAR etc A degree/Diploma / Certification in IT Applications.
- Desirable qualified accountant – CPA(K) / ACCA Experience in an ERP especially Oracle Exceptional MS-Office Skills (Word, Excel & powerpoint)
- A minimum of 4-6 years of experience in Oracle EBS Financials in implementation or Support type of projects
- Must have good knowledge and experience in Oracle EBS financials (R11i or R12) modules such as AR/AP/GL/FA applications.
- Experience in managing activities such as Configurations & Migrations with due process adherence highly desirable
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th FEB. 2017
Indicate your current /expected salary and notice period .
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions