Branding Jobs in Kenya
Vacancy: Brand Standards Officer
Job Ref: WM/BSO/2
About our client: Our client manufactures and distributes animal health products in Kenya. They are looking for a dynamic Brand Standards Officer.
The primary role of the Brand Standards Officer is to ensure that the product brand and message is represented and communicated appropriately and consistently throughout the company, by all personnel representing the brand, as per the brand guidelines.
This involves ensuring that all personnel are familiar with the brand standards and the brand standards remain up to date.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keeping the Brand Guidelines up to date
- Ensuring all documents produced by the team adhere to the brand guidelines, this includes; presentations, business cards and email signatures.
- Aid in the preparation of presentations and speeches geared toward company personnel and customers and end users
- Building a culture within the company that promotes the Unique Selling Proposition (USP) and brand promise
- Development and execution of print and online advertising (CPD’s and farmers training support)
- Execution of email marketing campaigns in support of events
- Execution of sms campaigns in support of events
- Distribution of advertising materials, marketing brochures or other promotional materials throughout the sales team
- Ensuring proper and effective use and distribution of materials by members of the sales team and other personnel to customers and end users
- Leading market research efforts to uncover customer complaints and possible product developments
- Gather market information about our products by gathering information while out in the field with sales personnel
- Liaise and coordinate with the outsourced adverting agency and the Marketing Coordinator on direct marketing campaigns from planning to delivery, ensuring proper delivery of the final campaign product
- Monitoring and reporting on the impact of marketing activities in the field, including newsletter distribution, email campaigns, online and print advertising as well as event attendance
Product placement cycles:
- Coordinate product placement cycles events and trainings
- Develop presentations and PPC documents with the team about the products in any given cycle
- Ensure radio scripts are performed effectively and radio presenters understand the importance of the brand message
- Ensure educational presentations are performed effectively and sales representatives understand the importance of the brand message
- Plan and execute marketing events such as trade shows, CPD and conferences.
- Support the marketing team in implementing tactical events and programs with practical support
- Ensure that marketing events are set up and executed according to the brand guidelines
- Onsite event supervision of brand elements in line with the companies brand book
- Ensure that the all marketing aspects of the company adhere to the brand book (email signatures, fonts used, product placement on displays and at events, etc)
- Coordinate stockist and farmers training events ensuring the collaterals and branding equipments are available
- Monitoring event budgets by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Liaising with the outsourced adverting agency in regards to marketing events
- Coordinating Sales team communication activities
- Supervision of marketing activities
- Auditing the members of the sales team to ensure they are equipped with all mandatory brand collateral and are practiced in the delivery of the collateral.
- Listen to and report on radio campaigns throughout the year
- Maintain the library of radio campaings
- Coordinate monitoring of radio campaigns in other regions
- Coordinate the development of Radio scripts
- Liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies on the brand messaging
- Determine standard / fixed budgets and targets for recurring events
- Determine standard / fixed budgets and targets for personnel equipment
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Relevant degree in Business / Marketing
- Must have 5 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to prepare adequate and timely reports
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong character who can keep their head above water when facing a storm
Remuneration and Benefits
An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, experience and qualifications
To apply, send your CV in word format with a recent photograph of yourself embedded in the top right hand corner.
Attach an application letter demonstrating how your skills, experience and qualifications are transferrable to the role.
All documentation is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted.