Our client a dynamic, independent, fully integrated strategic Marketing Agency based in Karen is looking to recruit an Advertising Graphical Designer.
The successful candidate will be tasked with collaborating with the team in creating ad campaigns, design concept and a variety of collateral material to support the client requirements.
He/she Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a marketing agency.
- Collaborate with the Directors and Account Handlers to produce visually compelling ad campaigns, presentations, and collateral materials to help generate client business.
- Design advertising layouts to spec that include but are not limited to print ads, direct mail pieces, marketing and advertising collateral, online ads and banners, point of sale, and trade show signage and materials.
- Communicate with clients, when necessary, to achieve maximum results.
- Liaise with and manage production of said advertising collateral to desired standards and within agreed budget parameters.
- Retrieve and export files and artwork via the Internet; source stock images as needed.
- Keep abreast of current trends in design and technology advances.
- Continually seek creative excellence and innovation in all forms of marketing communications materials.
- A diploma in Graphical Design.
- Proficient with Mac OS and design software: Adobe InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop and Illustrator, and Microsoft Office.
- Must have 1 to 2 years’ experience in an agency.
- Ability to develop print & digital art.
- Ability to manage point of sale, interactive pdfs, trade show signage, and page design.
- Knowledge of pre-press process for print production, stock image services would be an advantage.
- Possess a collaborative mindset but also able to work independently as needed.
- Customer focus, attention to detail, deadline-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 50,000 – 60,000/= (Approx. 500 – 600 USD) depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 15th May 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2poGoK6
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***